Sunday, August 28, 2016

Finally, a Jalie Bella Dress for ME!

I’ve made this dress so many times this summer. It fits so well, it’s such a fun dress, and it goes together very easily. I have made (not even kidding here) six other Bella dresses this summer for all the little girls in my life. That’s how much of a winner it is. For my version, I used another Liverpool knit and just did my regular size. I made the sleeves 3/4 length.
j_3460_18

 

It’s kind of a crazy print, isn’t it? I love it. It looks kind of washed out in the pictures but I think that’s because it is so bright in the background and that makes the foreground dark.
j_3460_19

 

I love the dip at the back neckline.
j_3460_20

 

This double knit has an interesting texture and I love it. It is very bright and fun. I promise I’m moving on and making something else. Really!!! Have you made one of these yet? I have three in my closet I wear often.
j_3460_21

No comments: