Monday, August 24, 2015

Who's in the Fabric Mart Fashion Challenge? *THIS* girl!

Guess who got picked for the FabricMart Fashion Challenge?? Why yes I did! It's similar to the PatternReview.com Sewing Bee that is starting soon. There are four challenges and it's a five week contest. I've followed it here and there for the other two Fashion Challenges and it seemed like fun. The first challenge will be announced September 11th. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm up against some tough competition. Look here to see who they are. Eek!

I'm cracking my mental knuckles gearing up for this . . .

I had thought about also doing the PatternReview Sewing Bee this year too. Then I realized I was an idiot. One super stressful contest is enough. I will be following along with the PatternReview one and watching y'all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I *love* watching you participate in these challenges! It's like a smaller scale Project Runway season! Super excited for you!

Nursebennett said...

Looking forward to cheering you on from the sidelines!

Justine/ Sew Country Chick said...

I know you'll do great!

Lisa said...

I'm sure you will do great with this contest and I can't wait to see what you create! As a teacher I'm just curious to how you are going to manage your time or do you have a schedule for sewing? Just looking for suggestions.

SewCraftyChemist said...

Congrats!! I had so much fun doing this last year; I really pushed myself in ways I hadn't before.

Last year, the FM contest wrapped up right before the Bee started and there was no way I was gonna jump back in!hahaha!

Good luck! I look forward to watching!

Kathy {Kathy Sews} said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I saw you on the list when it was posted and was like, that is AWESOME!! When I did it in the first season, it was crazy and took so much time but it was so much fun to get these assignments every week... then win cool stuff. You are going to rock this contest, I'm excited to see everyone's sewing.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous pattern making! Worth every moment, you look lovely in it.