Monday, August 10, 2015

Jalie 3464 - The Lillie Leotard

This another one of the new Jalie patterns. I love, love, love the underarm stripe and the way it shows off slim and trim bodies. My girls may be big fans of this pattern too.
j_3464_cover_1

 

I used a bright green for the underarm stripe. Let’s see, the green and solid pink are from San Diego. The rainbow leopard print is from JoAnn’s. Obviously we had fun with this photo shoot.
j_3464_1

 

Isn’t that green stripe cool??
j_3464_2
j_3464_3j_3464_5

 

Good Lord, how flexible these little creatures are . . .
j_3464_6

 

This leotard fits perfectly. The girls are eight, but very thin with looooong torsos. I made a smaller size (eek! Where are my notes!) and then added two inches to the torso.
j_3464_10

 

Big sister (she’s 13 minutes older and tells her sister this all the time . . .) had to get in on the action. This is a different Jalie leotard. It’s Jalie 3354 and I blogged about it here.
j_3464_7

 

Leaf throwing turns into  . . .
j_3464_4

 

. . . vicious sister love . . . which turns into  . . .
j_3464_8

 

. . . a fun girl on girl slap fight . . . aaaaah, the joys of parenting.
j_3464_9

 

I love the leotards though. I love the sleeveless version too. It is actually a different pattern piece so you get a well-fitting armhole. There are so many options for colorblocking and fitting!!! Love it!!!!

Next? I’m frantically making wool shirts for my son who is going on a two day canoe trip with friends. Eek!

4 comments:

Summer Flies said...

Love the green stripe! I think that looks like a great pattern.

Janet said...

I want to try this for my granddaughters. May I ask what kind of elastic you use and where do you get it? Do you have online sources for fabric?
You are a source of inspiration that I appreciate very much!
Thank you!

FIFA 16 Coins said...

I've bought Wildstar FIFA Coins the cheapest from www.fastfifacoins.com , in my opinion it's the best place to go to get Coins... Competitive prices all the time. This

is a safe website Buy FIFA Coins . I get all my purchase within an hours at http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins/

AnnieK said...

I stumbled upon your blog, and you are so talented and I wish I can sew like that. Do you ever think about selling your items??