Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hoarding Old KwikSew Patterns - Anyone else?

There was recently a post on how people kept scooping up older (the ones with the thick paper and colored lines – you know the good ones) KwikSew patterns and weren’t able to stop themselves. I went into my local sewing shop and they had some of the older ones on sale. I bought a bunch and then realized I’m a hoarder too.

 

Between my local store and the stupid, stupid Internet and $0.99 sales, well, here you go. My newest acquisitions. I’m not even sure I love this top, but it still came home with me.
ks_3199_1

 

You can never have too many knit jackets.
ks_3290_1

 

One of my twins wants to learn how to sew this summer and she wants to make the blue skirt below.
ks_3499_1

 

I’ve always really liked these tops.
ks_3616_1

 

Hello. Sports wear!
ks_3672_1

 

Why did I even buy this? Just use my Jalie TNT t-shirt and add a woven bottom to it! Although retail therapy is sometimes needed. I did read through the directions and they are interesting. That black band is a 3” wide piece of elastic!!
ks_3758_1

 

Another cute kid pattern although some of their fabric choices are bad. Just bad.
ks_3832_1

 

I love the pink top with the seam lines. The other one is like a crotch arrow.
ks_3843_1

No comments: