Tuesday, October 16, 2012

JoAnn’s actually had cute fabric. What?

 

Is this birdie fabric not yelling at you? This purple one is telling me it wants to be curtains in my sewing room. The blue colorway is not yelling at me nearly as much.
fabric_2fabric_3

 

I have plans for this sparkly fabric and it’s not for Halloween. So many girls in this family!!!
fabric_1

 

Hopefully I’ll be able to show you something tomorrow. Oh, and I’m done with my jacket. I’ve really been on a Jalie kick lately! I just need to find time to do some photos.

2 comments:

Egp1 said...

They DO have nice decorator fabrics,and they discount them 40% off about every 6 weeks. I got great fabric for pillows there (I was surprised also! )

Sandi Shover said...

I bought that bird fabric in the purple colorway and covered my mom's office chair with it - love it!