Friday, October 1, 2010

Test Windows Live Writer Post

On my continuing quest to stop using Blogger to upload posts, I have found Windows Live Writer. I have to thank Mimi O and BeanGirl for suggesting it. You can easy add photos and text, change things around without it getting wonky, and the code is actually nice and neat. In Blogger it left bits and pieces of code everywhere which leaves this type-A lady hysterical.

Isn’t my photo pretty? I still have some kinks to work out but so far, so good! You just write in Live Writer, click a button and it uploads it to Blogger. It’s like magic!

6 comments:

meredithp said...

You DO have an amazing view...such varied wildlife. :-)

mimi o said...

Still liking the program, things format differently depending on the browser. For me IE everything looks great but Foxfire my posts have been not what I want...that happens no matter what editor you use. Even so still liking the ease of use in regards to setting up posts with pictures. How are you liking it?

Bonnie said...

So glad you like it! I love your blog and sewing (and was one of the programmers who wrote Live Writer).

Tina said...

Thanks Dawn! I tried out Live Writer today and it just so much better than Blogger's poor recent performance. (I thought it was just me...) I love the way it publishes to the web in mere seconds!

Anonymous said...

I love Windows Live Writer.I dont really look at the code, but the environment to write is much better. I use Wordpress. Maybe I should look at Firefox to see what it looks like.

sdBev said...

Thanks for the Windows LiveWriter recommendation. Your comments echo my own problems exactly. I've learned more about html that I ever wanted just to be able to get blogger to post close to what I want posted. I've even considered finding a different blog host.