Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Short Note

A few people have asked where to find the PatternReview.com contests. Go to the main Pattern Review page and click on 'Message Board'. About half way down there is section that says 'Contest Discussions'. Click on that thread and all the contest discussions are in that section. Each contest is pinned to the top of the message board.

Also, if you just want a snapshot of what is happening, you can check the front page. On the right hand side there is a little snippet of contest information. You can see how many people are in the current contests, how many more days they have, name of the contest, etc.

Hope that helps! The mini-wardrobe contest starts tomorrow and I don't want anyone to miss out. I have two of the three BWOF patterns traced out.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you for sharing that. I have never entered a sewing contest, but since it is a mini wardrobe I will consider it. I love PR, but it is really hard for me to navigate sometimes. Thanks for this info.