Friday, March 14, 2008

Jalie 2000 - For Kids


I used the smallest size to make Jalie 2000 pants for my girls.

You can see they are a little long but the kids grow and the pants shrink.

The DBA (diaper-butt adjustment) adds more room for the diaper and a higher back.

My embellishment after the wash. I may cut off some of the fray so you can see the fun thread. It is the first time I have used the Maxiock with multi-colored thread but I really like it.


The embellished pair before the wash.

Before the fray.

I finished the elastic band with my serger. I included one of my labels.

To hem, I used my three-thread coverstitch option on my Viking 936. I went around and around and around the hem so there was more color.

Awwwwww . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those twins?! I knew you had two girls, but no idea they were twins. Pants are adorable. How fun is that.

Keely said...

How Cute! The pants and the girls. :) I like the effect of all the topstitching and the embellishments look great. Lovely job.